Saturday 5 May 2012

Assets Begin

Working on some texturing of assets.

Texture up the platform just to get a feel for how I wanted it to look. Was pretty pleased with it so I think Ill keep it as it is even though it did start as an experiment.

Going to do a few like this, using similar textures and colours which will make up the bulk of the plat forms in my Level of the game, Medical.

Walls are up next though, can worry about pimping out this stuff when we have more assets.




I also made a door. Wanted to go for like, a 1950s Hotel Elevator style thing. I liked the idea of sticking to the original way I was drawing the doors, since it has become standard in our level design docs. Seems nice having this door follow suit.

Lots of brass and stuff. Will be easy as pie to animate if we decide we want Harland to animate into a room, (which I still think he totally should.) since he can raise from the bottom of the elevator and simply step through the sliding doors.

I might whip that up if I have time because I want to see what it will look like.

Thats all for now, these were pretty time intensive, full normal mapped up and stuff as well, would you believe.



Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment