Friday 3 February 2012

A few sketches from set piece moements and key elements of my level.

New sketches anyway.

Tower / Mast Climb

Industrial area. I see these as like pistons moving up and down, but I'm not sure yet. 


One interior entrance sees the player diving through a window, as such.




I've needed some specific designs (more than just building locations) for the smaller sections of my game, so I've been looking at the alley way section initially since its the longest and turning out to be the most difficult to pan out.

The linear movement of the alley means the obstacles and challenges need to be placed in a way that makes the section fun and exciting.

I've also been doing some SketchUp stuff and Ill upload later, mainly just plotting out the sketches from the alleyway into 3D. 


This last one was I don't know.

Just sketching some stuff away from Level Designs, for fun mostly I guess.

I suppose a rough design for my enemies which I'm calling "screws" for various slightly humorous reasons.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment