Tuesday 4 October 2011

Started some character related concepts early, still focusing on the Doctor character at the moment although I have some thoughts for the player character that Ill sketch up some other time.

Spent to long on this, now my eyes hurt:


Uncle Alan, is that you?

Roughly based on the Doctor character, wanted him to have a evil super villain kind of twinge to him, although still being professional. (its the eyebrows that do it) 

Calling this unfinished for now, I want to go back to this and add a few elements Ive been thinking about to make him more steampunky, but I can use this as a base now hopefully and just add shit like goggles as freely as I want. 

The reference I got for this image was based on my mood board and the one and only Serj Tankian:


The man just screams super villain.

Been listening to System` recently and Serj seemed the perfect candidate.

That's it for now anyway.







No comments:

Post a Comment