Friday 7 October 2011

Saw a few photos that gave me a bit of inspiration and a change of heart for the Doctor Character. I am attempting to find a man that just screams super-villain the moment you look at him, without any flair or giant lasers or something. 


After seeing a photo of such a man whom would not look out of place torturing James Bond, I just had to draw the guy:


Turns out Goatees are the new evil.
There are some other generic sketches I was working on which I  got bored with fast. This guy was more fun to draw. Going to attempt at some actual solid designs now based of this fellow and thinking of scrapping my previous design; although I may keep the costume. (not sure)

Anyway, with that I also drew some more pictures Id seen, although started to loose interest after a while, don't think this image was ass successful:


If you really squint your eyes and really believe....

Wasn't as happy with my second attempt, although my first was totally super-villainy-ish; at least that's what I think.

Looking forward to doing some more drawings of this dude over the weekend.

Also, as a side note, staring at this guy I cant help but think of Paul Giamatti...but I don't know why...



Whats up Doc?

Could be something to go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment