Friday 25 May 2012


Trying to do some art, but I cant really get focused with it.

We need a square girder to contain the room, I just wanted something simple that didnt take to much attention away from the player but was still fitting with the theme.

Heres what I'm working on anyway, Id like Ben to put it into the engine so I can see and take it from there, but I fear in the interests of time and speed it might have to be as is.

Sloppy as fuck with the textures, I just cant concentrate and there is no way I can Unwrap right now, heh.

Yay for Gizmo.

/thatwilldo.

My first draft of the square room boarders, just threw some textures on there and rough designs to get a feel for how I wanted it to look. Pretty lazy but it was a starting point.







Decided that a more wooden and bronze look would be better suiting to the style of the game, although I feel this can be changeable depending on the level. (With each level having its own theme.) This means the wooden version is probably better suited to Level 3 which is the Mansion Zone, although can exist as standard for now.



Im going to grunge these up a little since they look too clean, but I figured that would be an easier task in photo shop rather than putting that detail into the texture work; which I dont have the patience for right now. 


I want to see how it looks in game first and then continue with this, right now Ill get on with other stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment