Saturday 19 November 2011

This has taken me a long time, still not very happy with the proportions, specifically on the profile which Ive always had trouble with.

Still, I reckon I could use this as a template 3D model, at least the anatomy is sort of correct sort of. Might be a little jimmy in some areas but possible.

Ill have a play later and if anyone wants to use this turnaround for anything go ahead, be-it template or modeling sheet. Assuming its good enough for either of those honors.



Ill be working on the Doctors turn around later, taking a break for now, hopefully get some research into the UI screen up soon as well as an explanation of this game mechanic I've had in mind. (or Skyrim...)

In terms of the design of character, I'm going with this for now since we didn't really speak about it on Mondays lesson. (Minus the steampunk suit which Ill add to the turnaround later)

The body of the character, being stocky and bulky, I would like to keep as is since I've had this look in mind since we started, the actual costume and hair though can easily be changed with this blocked out anatomy as a reference.

So if anyone has any qualms with the costume speak up, else its staying as it is.

That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment