Saturday 19 November 2011

Had a go at modeling! 


Was just a practice I guess, turned out pretty not good.

I did find a few faults in my drawings though which I can go back and correct, so that's nice.

Not sure what to do with this now, carry on with it and fix his boots and face, add some more detail, texture it (yeah right) or scrap it and start again.

I dunno, its not needed for a 3D model yet so I can put it on the back burner.



Would be nice to get at least a small texture on it, just as a proof of concept. These characters and models will heavily steer our Art Direction with visual clues to  how the game might look, which is why I'm pushing them this early on; as concepts for the GDD.

That's all for now, I'm very tired right now and have been in 3DS Max for so long I'm starting to see the real world in 3 Dimensions....creepy.

Sweet success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment