Sunday 16 October 2011

Thought Id carry on updating the blog with some research I have been thinking about before tomorrows Art lesson; regarding the "Art Direction" or style of the project.

http://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2009/timburton/index.php

Since we haven't really spoke about this as a class, I'm just going to go ahead and do my own thing.

I'm thinking in fitting with the dark and gloomy environment settings as well as the pretty bleak story, Tim Burton (a name I keep mentioning) is someone who fits perfectly into the early concept. So, here is a random assortment of images from his work to give you the same ideas I was thinking:

Sweeny Todd:




 

Corpse Bride:





Nightmare Before Christmas



BeetleJuice



Vincent (Short film)



My input anyway, talk about it during Art class.






No comments:

Post a Comment