Thursday 28 June 2012

Workflow.

I've been a little lapse with posts recently; although thats not through lack of work or effort.

The majority of my time has been spent playing with the editor (and pestering Ben) as well as working on a super top secret Spin-Doctor website with Gina; which is almost done. I've also been drawing alot more, although that's just side projects nothing of which I really want to share on the blog just yet.

Although there are these rough sketches:



Ill try and get some more art updates soon. I am also planning an update with my experiences using the Engine and Editor and perhaps some gameplay of Spin-Doctor; at least my personally created stuff. (Mad props to Ben)

For now, I'm going to try and finish off the website which should be done in a week or so, certainly in time for the Alpha and hopefully in time for MCRGameJam which I'm still waiting for an email back from.

So if you`re MCRGameJam and reading this, email me back man, seriously.

Later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment