Thursday 22 March 2012

Here are some videos of animation and texture in tandem using MoCap data as the animation; not mine.

Was just going to do the one animation, to test mainly the rig and textures moving together.

I realised early on that without a decent lighting system in place, the models look much worse than they actually are.

Which sort of explains Frostbite 2....

In any case, the first video of Harland hopping is my second render, which looks more akin to what the final sprite sheet will follow.

I was happy with the lighting, just needs a few tweaks in places but overall I think its looking none to shabby.

Will be finishing the texturing and making any amendments when I next get a break from Design work.

Hopefully Harland is looking up to scratch so far with everyone, still unfinished at the moment.

Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment