Tuesday 21 February 2012

Objectives and Obstacles

Not really sure what I'm doing with this one, so I'm just going to wing it.

_____________



Objectives and Obstacles
Ill be splitting up the Objectives and Obstacles into their respective categories and doing a few mind maps for them. Initially, I wanted to do a different set of O&Os for each themed room; but then I realized there are consistent Obstacles types that are simply changed in style or appearance depending on the rooms theme. So I figured I will just do generic O&Os that are fitting to the game and allow them to be naturally placed into the game world.

Objectives
Objectives will change and adapt naturally as the game progresses and depending on the current level. Almost all rooms will contain the basic hierarchy of entering the level, solving the puzzle and escaping. At is most plain level, this is the structure of the game.

Depending on the puzzle however, will alter some of the decisions and actions the player must make and preform. Example objectives are below, tailored to each specific zone or area within the Medical Section.

Mortuary

UNFINSIHED

No comments:

Post a Comment