Tuesday 18 October 2011

Well, I have been needlessly active today on the old blog today.

Did some rough as hell environment sketches, I'm not really comfortable doing these and I think the results were a mixed bag:




Didn't really have an idea in my head, I was just drawing to see what came out. Majority of it I think is useless but I really did like bottom left and top right (2 & 5) and I think Ill be doing some more like that when I get the chance.

My biggest problem is drawing in the 3D perspective, I just think I can work better in 2D. This is a huge problem for me as an "artist"  but not a hindrance on the project since its 2D anyway!

So I struck it lucky there. Going to put some more effort into actual Designs of rooms next chance I get, be interesting to see if I can draw the mechanisms for the rotating rooms. I didn't realize how challenging it was to visualize such a thing until I came to actually draw it ...

That's it for now though. I need to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment